1. Cultural Tourist Guide Course NC-II
Cultural Tourist guide course with compliment Basic Chinese Mandarin Language course/Basic Buddhism course/Basic Computer Course/One month English Language Conversation Course will be starting from July 15th 2019.
A discount of 3% in fees will be offered for those who register before 1st July, 2019. This will be the special discount offered so far, so, hurry up for the registration.
- Mr. Suresh Gurung (Loja) – More than 20 years of experience in Tourism & Hospitality Management. Graduated from Module University of Austria, Austria.
- Master Ugyenla – Master in Buddhism & Iconography
- Mr. Ngawang Gyeltshen – Department of Forest, more than 20 years of field experience in Flora & Fauna.
- Mr. Lhap Dorji – JDWNRH, more than 5 years of field experience in First Aid.
Course start date: 15th July, 2019.
Course Duration: 86 working days
2. Trekking Guide Course NC-III
The given course is for the duration of 48 days. Trainees will be given a complementary courses such as Chinese Mandarin Language course/Computer course.
- Mr. Sangay Dorji – 18 years of experience in Tourism & Hospitality (Expert in Trekking field)
- Mr. Sithar Tshering – 25 years of experience in Tourism & Hospitality (Expert in Trekking field)
Course start date: 10th July, 2019.
Fee Structure: Nu. 40,000/-
However, trainees who have completed Cultural Tourist Guide Course from the UILCTI institute will be offered a discount of Nu. 3,000/-
3. Tuition Class for Classes 10 & 12.
Tuition class for classes 10 & 12 students will starts from 5th July, 2019. The given tuition classes will be taking 2 hours everyday except Saturday & Sunday. The daily class will start from 9 am.
All the teachers are of well experienced hired from Government schools & some from renounced private schools.
The institute will be taking only minimal numbers of students i.e 50 students in three classroom to insure quality teaching for the benefits of the students.
Duration: 14 days
- One Subject: Nu.2,000/-
- Two Subjects: Nu.3,500/-
- Three Subjects: Nu.5,500/-
- Four Subjects: Nu. 7,000/-
- Five Subjects: Nu.8,500/-
One free subject will be offered to those who opt for five subjects.
4. Coaching class for Preliminary Exam
Preliminary coaching class will start from 1st July 2019 for the duration of 2 weeks. The classes will be conducted by the well experienced trainers who have been doing the same for last 15 years and their main motive is to make trainees well aware and prepared for the exam.
In their previous training they also produced 90% passed result.
Objectives of the Coaching;
- To help students prepare for the Bhutan Civil Service Examinations (BCSE) by exploring subject matters for BCSE Preliminary Examinations (PE).
- To help the students appearing 2019 Bhutan Civil Service Examinations (BCSE) PE get prepared along with hands on practice.
- Provide free coaching package with the professional skills such as covering letters, writing CV, viva/interview skills, and job interview techniques for career enhancement.
Subject Structure & Hours
1) English (10 hours)
2) Problem Solving (15 hrs)
3) Data Interpretation (14 hrs)
4) Dzongkha (10 hrs)
Yes! One Mock exam (6 hrs) will also be conducted within 2 weeks of coaching.
1. Tshelthrim Lhendrup 6. Dechen Lhendrup
Lecturer in Mathematics: 10 Years Exp. Lecturer in Mathematics: 6 Years Exp.
2. Pema Euden 7. Driglam Zangmo,
Qualification: PgDE in Mathematics Faculty in Mathematics, 3 Years Exp.
2018 BCSE 1st Topper (General Category)
3. Karma Tenzin 8. Mr. Karma Dukar
Lecturer in Mathematics: 6 Years Exp. 2016 BCSE 1st Topper (Dzongkha Category)
4. Langa Tenzin 9. Lop Ngawang Tengye
Qualification: LLM, PgDNL & LLB Lecturer in Dzongkha, 18 Years of Exp.
- BCSE 1st Topper (Technical Category)
5. Mr. Dorji Phuntsho
Tutor for English & Dzongkha
Venue: Ugyen International Language and Culture Training Institute (UILCTI).
Fee structure & Package: Nu. 1600/- (All Four Subjects).
Start Date: 6th July 2019.
Duration: Two weeks
4. Chinese Mandarin Language Course.
Both written & spoken Chinese Mandarin language course will be starting from March 1st, 2019. Following are the courses offered in the institute.
i. Basic Chinese mandarin language course
The course will be of 3 months where in the speculated time basic conversation and reading Chinese character will be taught.
ii. Intermediate Chinese Mandarin language course
The intermediate course will take 3 months of duration after completion of Basic course. In this course you will be learning more of conversation and reading of Chinese character.
iii. Advance Chinese Mandarin language course
After completion of Intermediate course you may join for the Advance course. In the advance course you will be learning more than 350 characters and vocabularies. And also the teaching and learning session conversation will be in spoken Chinese Mandarin Language.
iv. Buddhism & Iconography in Chinese Mandarin language (Diploma).
On the successful completion of Advance course one can also opt for diploma in Chinese Mandarin language. In this course you will be learning more than 300 Buddhism & Iconography terminologies. The course will be conducted only in Chinese Mandarin language.
Start Date: 1st August 2019.
Duration: 3 Months for all levels of the course.
5. Basic computer Course.
The given course will be for the duration of 2 months.
6. English Language Course for Monks and Nuns
Intensive English language course for monks and nuns will be taking 3 months of duration, where both written and spoken language will be taught during the course.
Start Date: 1st August 2019.
Duration: 3 Months
7. German language & French Language Course
German language and French language will be taught by the foreign trainer. The trainer is specialized in the given languages hence, quality training is insured. Therefore, genuinely interested candidates can visit to the office for the registration.
Venue: Thimphu Plaza, Building 4th, Floor, Main Town, near City Bus Station. It needs only 3 mins walk away to reach the institute from the station.
Cont: 02338519/17747434/ 17684689/77300743/ 17829061/ 02338519